Release Date: 15/12/2014
Reissue of the classic 1973 album.
This album, along with a handful of 45s from the period, was largely responsible for bringing the DJ art form forward after U-Roy's innovations.
The rhythm selection is superb throughout, including Leroy Smart's "Pride and Ambition," Gregory Isaacs' "One One Coco Fill Basket," and Lloyd Parks' "Slaving," and Big Youth's toasts are a pure joy to listen to.
The original 10 track album expanded out to 24 tracks.
1. Screaming Target
2. Pride and Joy Rock
3. Be Careful
4. Tippertong Rock
5. One of These Fine Days
6. The Killer
7. Solomon a Gunday
9. I Am Alright
10. Lee a Low
11. K.G.'s Halfway Tree - Augustus Pablo & The Simplicity People
12. Origan Style - Augustus Pablo
13. Screaming Target (Version 2)
14. Pride and Ambition - Leroy Smart
15. Their Own Way Version - The Simplicity People
16. Try Me - Roman Stewart
17. Tipper Tone Rocking (Version 2)
18. Rhythm Style - The Simplicity People
19. One One Cocoa - Gregory Isaacs
20. Skylarking Version - The Society Squad
21. Anywhere But Nowhere (Version) - The Simplicity People
22. Slaving (Every Day) - Lloyd Parks
23. No More Slavery - Glen Brown
24. I'm Alright (Aka Loving Pauper) - Gregory Isaacs